Installing Anti-Slip Grit Treads
- Testing of adhesion to the surface should be done before installation.
- Do not apply GRIT TREADS when the surface temperature is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill in cracks, seal porous surfaces and repair to a smooth finish, as required, avoid application to grout areas.
- Always apply GRIT TREADS to a clean, dry, wax and oil-free surface. Allow ample time for drying.
- Peel off the protective release paper from GRIT TREADS.
- Press GRIT TREADS to the prepared surface. Bond is increased by using a rubber hand roller over the applied treads.
- GRIT TREADS are ready for immediate use, no need to wait.
- Keep GRIT TREADS clean. Use mild floor cleaners as directed.
- Application to porous surfaces is not recommended.
You can download a pdf copy of the installation instructions here.